ESR-ONLINE.DE can generally be used without providing any personal data. However, certain features and features of the Website require, by their very nature, the processing of personal data. For the processing of personal data, consent is obtained at the appropriate place, as long as there is no other legal basis for the respective necessary data processing.
In the following it will be informed which personal data are processed for which purpose on ESR-ONLINE.DE and which rights the affected persons have in this regard. Processing always takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Telecommunications Act.
ESR-ONLINE.DE processes personal data only in the technical and / or contractual or functional fulfillment necessary extent and period as well as taking into account the legal requirements, regulations and regulations of the European and national legislator. Personal information will never be sold or shared with third parties outside of the reasons and functions listed below.
ESR-ONLINE.DE uses not only a secure SSL connection, but also other technical and organizational measures to ensure the safest possible use and protection of the collected and processed personal data. Nevertheless, absolute protection can not be ensured, since the data transmission in principle at various points - even those on which ESR-ONLINE.DE has no influence - can have security holes. In order to use ESR-ONLINE.DE anonymously, it is recommended to use a professional anonymization service and to configure the browser used accordingly.
"Personal Data" means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "Affected party"). A natural person is considered as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic , mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this person.
"Processing" means any handling of personal data carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures. This includes in particular collecting, collecting, organizing, arranging, storing, adjusting, changing, reading out, querying, using, transmitting, distributing, providing, matching, linking, restricting and deleting.
"Affected parties" are identified or identifiable natural persons whose personal data are processed by ESR-ONLINE.DE.
"Data Processors" are natural persons, legal entities, authorities, institutions or organizations that process personal data on behalf of ESR-ONLINE.DE.
"Third Parties" means any person or entity, government agency, entity or organization other than the Affected Party, ESR-ONLINE.DE, Data Processors and Persons authorized to process Personal Data under the direct responsibility of ESR-ONLINE.DE or Contract Data Processors.
"Recipients" are natural persons, legal entities, authorities, bodies or organizations to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not they are third parties. However, authorities that may receive personal data under a particular mission under Union or national law may not be considered as beneficiaries.
"Consent" means the expression of volition voluntarily given by a person for a particular case, which expresses its consent to the processing of their personal data. Usually, consent is given by confirming the information on the respective processing of personal data by means of a checkbox in a form.
Name and address of the person responsible for ESR-ONLINE.DE
Deployment, Logs, and Statistics
ESR-ONLINE.DE processes general data and information with every call. The transmission of basic information such as the IP address is technically necessary in order to be able to display the called web page at all.
In addition, every time you call ESR-ONLINE.DE, more general data is processed and stored in the logs: IP address (anonymized), time and time of the call, amount of data sent in bytes, source / reference (from which the call was made), Browser, operating system. These data are collected in order to determine the cause (which may depend on these parameters) if malfunctions occur and to be able to remedy them as quickly as possible. The data stored in the logs will not be processed otherwise, will not be merged with other information, and will be automatically deleted after 3 days.
The legal basis for this temporary storage of the data in the logs is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The collection of the data for the delivery of ESR-ONLINE.DE as well as the storage of data in the logs is essential for the operation of ESR-ONLINE.DE. Therefore, there is no possibility of contradiction on the part of the persons concerned.
No data will be processed to compile statistics such as the frequency, duration or mode of use of ESR-ONLINE.DE.
ESR-ONLINE.DE may use so-called cookies to make the offer more user-friendly. Cookies are text files that are stored by ESR-ONLINE.DE in the browser of the person concerned in order to identify them on the next visit or within a visit. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Affected parties can delete all cookies set by ESR-ONLINE.DE in their browser. In addition, browsers can be set up so that those affected are informed about the setting of cookies so that they can be accepted or rejected individually. The functionality of ESR-ONLINE.DE may be limited if cookies are deactivated in whole or in part.
Contact form and e-mail contact
On ESR-ONLINE.DE there is a contact form that can be used for electronic contact. The data entered by the data subject are automatically sent by e-mail to ESR-ONLINE.DE after submitting the form with selected personal delivery and not otherwise processed.
If the message is published, the name entered, the e-mail address, the message, and the time will be saved and either cleared for public viewing on ESR-ONLINE.DE or manually deleted after being manually checked by ESR-ONLINE.DE.
Alternatively, you can contact ESR-ONLINE.DE through provided e-mail addresses. Then the personal data transmitted by e-mail will be processed. The data will then be used exclusively to process the request and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Registration form for events
A registration form for events is available on ESR-ONLINE.DE which can be used for electronic registration for events offered by ESR-ONLINE.DE. The data entered by those concerned will be automatically sent to ESR-ONLINE.DE by e-mail after the form has been sent and will be recorded in the database together with the time of registration. The conditions of participation for ESR e. V. , which are linked separately on the form, apply. The data will only be used to process the request and, if a contract is concluded, to fulfill it.
Rights of affected parties
Affected parties have the following rights towards ESR-ONLINE.DE within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation:
Affected parties may receive a confirmation as to whether they have processed personal information relating to them. If this is the case, data subjects can receive information about the processed personal data and a copy of it free of charge. In addition, they can obtain information about the following facts:
- The purposes of processing;
- The categories of data being processed;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or are being disclosed;
- The planned retention period of the personal data or criteria for determining the duration, if this is not fixed;
- Existence of a right of rectification or cancellation of the personal data in question, existence of a right to restriction of processing or right to object to processing;
- Existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- Available information about the origin of the data, if this personal data was not collected from the respective data subjects;
- The existence of automated decision-making including profiling according to Article 22 (1) and (4) of the General Data Protection Regulation and, in this case, information about the logic used and the scope of the intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
Data subjects are informed as to whether personal data concerning them has been or will be transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this case, data subjects can be informed about guarantees within the meaning of Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Affected parties may request the correction of personal data concerning them as well as the completion of incomplete personal data. The correction or completion takes place immediately.
Interested parties may request the deletion of personal data concerning them, if the processing is not necessary and one of the following is true:
- Personal data has been collected for purposes or processed in ways that no longer require it.
- The parties withdraw their consent, on which the processing under Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation or Article 9 (2) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing in front.
- The data subjects object to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and there are no high-level legitimate grounds for processing or the data subject objects to processing under Article 21 (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation ,
- The personal data of those affected were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under the European Union law or the law of the member states.
- The personal data of the persons concerned were collected for information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If personal data of the data subjects have been made public, which must be deleted in accordance with Article 17 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, ESR-ONLINE.DE will take appropriate measures to inform others who process the published personal data of the cancellation claim. The measures taken take into account the available technologies as well as the implementation costs and can also be of a technical nature. The cancellation claim also refers to links to the corresponding personal data and copies of these data.
There is no right to erasure if processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- Exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- Fulfill legal obligations that require processing under Union or national law or perform a task of public interest or exercise of public authority
- Public interest in the field of public health under Article 9 (2) (h), (i) and Article 9 (3) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Assertion, defense or exercise of legal rights
Affected parties may request the restriction of the processing of their personal data, provided that the following conditions are met:
- If the data subjects deny the accuracy of their personal data for the duration, which makes it possible to verify their accuracy.
- If processing is unlawful, data subjects refuse to delete their personal data and prefer to use the data instead.
- If ESR-ONLINE.DE no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, the data subjects need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- If the parties objected to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and it is not yet certain that the justified reasons of ESR-ONLINE.DE outweigh the reasons for the data subjects.
Affected parties have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit such data without hindrance, provided that the processing is carried out on the basis of a consent under Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation or Article 9 (2) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation or pursuant to a contract Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation was issued and the processing was carried out using automated procedures.
Affected parties have the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them, provided that they were made in accordance with Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation for profiling based on these provisions.
ESR-ONLINE.DE no longer processes the corresponding personal data in the event of an objection, unless compelling, legitimate reasons for the processing can be demonstrated that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the persons concerned or the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Affected parties have the right to revoke their data protection consent form at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Affected parties have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their whereabouts, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.